Do not follow where the path may lead. Go, instead, where there is no path, and leave a trail.

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Jiggity Jiggler

I used to think my ass just looked like Jell-o sometimes, but today I am pretty sure that it actually has turned into a gelatin-filled mass. I spent 17 hours glued to a chair yesterday. 17 hours! I'm not announcing this for sympathy; I'm actually really concerned that the amount of time spent at my desk in the past week is turning my body into globbeldy gook. I feel like crap. Every inch of me hurts, and it sure ain't from running.

I have flip-flops sitting under my desk and since I am playing the waiting game right now, I think I will slip them on and go for a hike. I don't think I can pull off a run in these things so a walk will have to do. ANYTHING to stop the dissension into Jell-o land has to be good.

2 comments:

teacherwoman said...

That's the worst feeling. When you wanna run, but there just isn't enough time in the day! I hate the feeling of having done nothing!

Jess said...

I hate sitting all day; thank god I rarely have to do it. That's one great thing about teaching -- I'm up and about most of the time.